The year 2010, much like it’s predecessors, passed by real fast.
Just like every year I am one of the only person I know who’s all enthusiastic about making New Year Resolutions. Everyone else is just too damn sure that there’s no real point in making them since no one keeps/follows them anyways.
Pfft !!! Cynics them all !!!
Undeterred by the overall pessimistic attitude, our hero has gone ahead and planned his life in bullet-form.
Here’s what I have decided to accomplish and declare publicly :
1. Loose 8 kgs.
2. Write poems/ghazhals/shers
3. Write 365 blogs on raseel.in
4. Start atleast one company
5. Learn Gujrati fluently
6. 6 Vacations at 6 different locations
7. Commit to one open source project and start one new open source project
8. Invest in a property
I think all of the above are well within bounds.
Do you dare to declare atleast one of your Resolutions ?